Go Goa has been recognized in two International Board Game Design Contests. This board game has won prizes in nine categories in the Roll & Write Game Design Contest on BoardGameGeek.com. It also received an Honorary Mention in the Small Box Contest on TheGameCrafter.com
Are you eager to visit the tourist spots in Goa, the beautiful yet tiny state in India?
Now you can enjoy the beauty of Goa in this Roll & Write game.
In Go Goa, you have 12 days to tour the state, collecting souvenirs from different tourist destinations. On each day, you select three dice to decide the direction, distance, and deviation in the route that you will travel and then trace a route to your new destination.
Goa is a place known for its relaxed yet fun lifestyle. This roll & write board game will give you the same feeling. The rules are simple:
- Roll 3 Dice
- The Starting Player reserves 1 Die for the direction that only they can use.
- All other players use the Dice to determine the direction to travel in, the number of steps (distance), and the deviations (or turns) they are allowed to take.
- If you end in a Tourist Destination you score points.
You score points for visiting Tourist Destinations.
You also score bonus points for completing sets of the five different destination types or three or six of one particular destination. So what will you choose? Do you wish to visit only the beaches or the forts? Or would you rather visit one of each type of destination?
In addition, you can also score points for completing the Tour Plans that you chose.
Will you employ a master strategy, or will you let the dice control your plans?
Ages: 14+ | Players: 1 – 6 | Playing Time: 25 – 30 mins
- Player Sheets with the map of Goa – 100
- Tour Plan Cards – 36
- Dice – 3
- Pencils made from Recyclable material & with plantable seeds – 6
How to Play Videos